Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Busted!!!

Jon, the music is more boring now. The dance floor is smoother, and the band did not spend as much on pyrotechnics as they did at the previous ballroom where I went dancing. Thanks for commenting. I was beginning to wonder if I was typing this for myself, and no one was reading it.

On to the reason for this new post.
There I was sleeping soundly on top of my own concrete bunker, curled up in the sleeping bag the company had issued to me, with my head laying on the pillow they had issued to me, on top of my Turkish rug I had purchased yesterday, and some guy starts waving a flashlight at me and saying "SIR, SIR, SIR!!!" Turns out someone had said something to the wrong people about someone sleeping on top of a bunker, and there I was - BUSTED!!!

They did give me the keys to a differrent room that only has one person in it, and he had turned the heater off because it was too hot. And, it wasn't anywhere nearly as warm as the room I had slept in before I moved my sleeping arrangements to the top of the bunker. I also have an extra comforter I can give the guy in there in case it is too cool for him, as the new room had bedding for the new occupant in it, and I don't need any additional stuff. I think I will keep the good sleeping bag and pillow, just in case I might need to find alternate sleeping arrangements again!!! If I get on top of one of the cheeseboxes, and have the cooperation of whoever is in there, no one will see me!

No comments: